– Planned and preventive maintenance ensures better performance for your equipment
– Regular service intervals minimise the risk of unforeseen stoppages by indicating any safety or functional defects and recommending measures to avoid these problems
– Regular service intervals are normally implemented every 12 months for a fixed price
– The price is based on the service level solution and tool equipment
– A certificate is issued after the equipment has complied with calibration requirements
– Calibration can also be done on-site at the customer
• Elpress Basic
• Elpress Advanced
This forms the basis of a service agreement and includes the following points:
– General inspection of the tool
– Safety aspects in accordance with declaration of conformity
(compliance with Machine Safety Directive, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive)
– Function test
– Checking of accessories, e.g. crimp dies etc.
– Issue of Certificate
The inspection follows Elpress final inspection and acceptance inspection requirements.
Includes calibration with certification and wear repairs at a fixed price.